Standard- Including Tenant, Condo and Mobilehome

Our Standard Homeowner’s program is intended for the average to above average, owner occupied property risk. Both one and two family homes are eligible. Homes must be insured for 100% of their Replacement Cost Value and have a minimum of 100-amp electrical service with circuit breakers. This program does allow solid fuel devices and is designed to accommodate those risks that do not qualify for the Premier or Premier Elite program.

Country Home

The Country Home program is designed to accommodate the “hobby type” farm property or country estate. Any risk that has farm buildings or incidental farm operations, but is not a true operating farm, would be eligible for this program. The Country Home policy is available in Standard, Premier, and Premier Elite. Farm buildings and farm personal property may be endorsed onto the policy. Incidental farm liability coverage is also available.


Our Seasonal Homeowner’s is designed for the average to above average secondary home that is occupied by the insured periodically throughout the year.  In order to qualify for this program the home must be in good condition and be used a minimum of three seasons (Spring, Summer and Fall).

A supporting primary residence for the insured is required, unless the insured’s residence is outside the states of Wisconsin or Minnesota.  We also require that there be one primary owner, and that the dwelling have a primary heat source and a minimum of 100-amp electrical service with circuit breakers.


Our Premier Homeowner’s program is designed for the newer, higher valued, single family dwelling.  The dwelling must be constructed in 1980 or later unless it has been completely updated within the past fifteen years (updates would need to include new roofing, wiring-100 amp service with circuit breakers, plumbing, and heating systems).  The Premier program does not allow any solid fuel devices.  All homes must be insured for 100% of their Replacement Cost Value.

Premier Elite

This Form Five policy is available for newer, higher valued, single family dwellings constructed in 1980 or later.  The policy provides all risk coverage for Coverages A, B, C, and D.  Internal policy coverages and limits are broader and higher than other programs.  Dwellings must be insured for 100% of their Replacement Cost value with a minimum coverage requirement of $125,000 for Coverage A.  Solid fuel appliances are not allowed.


  • Fire or Lightening
  • Windstorm or Hail
  • Explosion
  • Riot or Civil Commotion
  • Aircraft
  • Vehicles
  • Smoke
  • Volcanic Eruption
  • Vandalism or Malicious Mischief
  • Theft
  • Falling Objects
  • Weight of Ice, Snow or Sleet
  • Accidental Discharge or Overflow of Water or Steam
  • Sudden and Accidental Tearing Apart, Cracking, Burning or Bulging
  • Freezing
  • Sudden and Accidental Damage from Artificially Generated Electrical Current

In addition, your Wisconsin Mutual Homeowners policy provides the following coverages:

  • Personal Liability-both on and off premise
  • Property Damage
  • Medical Payments
  • Legal Defense Costs

Additional optional coverages are available, including:

  • Scheduled Personal Property
  • Blanket Valuable Items
  • Identity Theft
  • Boat, Snowmobile, ATV, Personal Watercraft
  • Home Under Construction
  • Increased Limits of Coverage
  • Incidental Farm Property & Liability Coverage
  • Cyber Protection Coverage


By placing your homeowner coverage with Wisconsin Mutual you may qualify for one or more of the following discounts:

  • New Home
  • Auto/Home
  • Fire Protection
  • Umbrella/Home
  • Seasonal Home-Credit for Duplicate Liability
Need more Information?

Find your agent today!