WISCONSIN MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANY
NOTICE TO POLICYHOLDERS: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
This notice informs you, our valued policyholder, how we, Wisconsin Mutual Insurance
Company, collect, disclose, and protect your nonpublic personal financial information.
Collecting Information to Conduct Our Business
We understand the importance of maintaining the privacy of your personal financial information and take this opportunity to outline the guidelines we follow to protect this information. We collect, retain and use nonpublic personal financial information about you for the purpose of serving your insurance needs and administering our customer relationships. We may collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on an application or other forms, or in response to oral requests for information from you (such as your assets and income, and identifying information such as your name, address, driver’s license number and social security number);
- Information about your transactions with us or others (such as policies purchased and premium payment history);
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency (such as your credit history and credit rating);
- Information we receive in the process of handling and settling any claims with which you may be involved (such as medical reports and records); and
- Information about your driving record (such as traffic citations).
To Whom We May Disclose That Information
We do not disclose nonpublic personal financial information about customers or former customers to affiliated and nonaffiliated third parties except as permitted by law.
How We Protect the Confidentiality and Security of Your Nonpublic Personal Financial
We restrict access to nonpublic personal financial information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards that guard your nonpublic personal financial information.