Personal Lines Adjuster (Emphasis on Property Claims)
||Personal Lines Adjuster (Emphasis on Property Claims)
||Claims -Coon Valley WI Office
||Property Claims Supervisor
A Property Claim Representative is responsible for handling insurance claims filed by policyholders and inspecting damages reported by policyholders. This position deals with some auto physical damage claims, but mainly property claims.
- Investigate and assess damage to property
- Handle personal property losses
- Prepare reports with data discovered during investigation
- Communicate and speak with policyholders and agents about claims
Specifications / Requirements
- Strong written and oral communication
- Sustain a strong knowledge of Microsoft products and basic computer functions
- Capable of fostering partnership in a fast paced environment
- Maintain strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to use logic and to think analytically
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years of prior experience in the insurance industry
- Basic construction and repair knowledge
- Use of Xactimate preferred
- Basic auto repair knowledge is a plus
The physical work environment for this position involves sitting in an office setting, communicating with others in person, electronically and by telephone. Meeting insureds at their homes to evaluate property damages is also necessary. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of the duties an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with incapacities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this position, fill out our form to the right, call (608) 836-4663 for an application, or send resume to:
8201 Excelsior Dr.
Madison, WI 53717-1907
Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Wisconsin Mutual.