Multi-line Claims Representative
||Multi-line Claims Representative
||Claims -Superior WI Office
||Claims Administrative Supervisor
A Multi-line Claims Representative investigates and evaluates claims involving personal and commercial property, auto and liability to ensure accurate settlements.
- Review and process medical bills for medical payment coverages
- Monitor, evaluate and settle bodily injury and homeowner liability injury claims
- File and respond to intercompany arbitrations
- Investigate losses and determine liability
- Contact policyholders and agents for statements
- Inspect and write estimates on homeowner losses
- Handle personal property losses
- Review and handle medical payment claims
Specifications / Requirements
- Exceptional knowledge of basic computer functions including Microsoft products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- High level of customer service is required
- Ability to problem-solve and negotiate
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Must be able to think analytical and pay close attention to detail
- Capable of fostering partnership in a fast paced environment
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years of prior experience in the insurance industry
- Use of Xactimate preferred
The physical work environment for this position involves sitting in an office setting, communicating with others in person, electronically and by telephone. Meeting insureds at their homes to evaluate property damages is also necessary. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of the duties an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with incapacities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this position, fill our our form to the right, call (608) 836-4663 for an application, or send resume to:
8201 Excelsior Dr.
Madison, WI 53717-1907
Email @ email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Wisconsin Mutual.