Marketing & Communications Specialist
||Marketing & Communications Specialist
A Marketing & Communications Specialist is responsible for social media marketing, creation of marketing materials and advertising, company branding, agent licensing and contracts, and rule, rate and form filings. Additionally, in charge of planning agency and company gatherings and other functions.
The duties outlined below represent the minimum duties required as a Marketing & Communications Specialist. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Creating and planning social media posts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow, engage and retain our followers
- Planning company gatherings, meetings and outings both internally and with our agency network – incentive programs, employee engagement activities including employee anniversary recognition program
- Send agent mass communications via Mailchimp including making and distributing bulletins, newsletters, and emails
- Create policyholder educational resources for agents; expand and evolve the marketing materials available to agents, create agent facing blog
- Design templates for agents to use in their posting on social media, blogs, emails and other marketing efforts; create media center for information agents can access and use in ads
- Organize annual agency meetings in several locations throughout the state of WI
- Work with agencies on co-op advertising opportunities
- Appoint and onboard new agencies and agents; maintain agent directory and review annually for OCI billing
- Submit rule, rate and form filings to states of WI and MN OCI
- Analyze agent productions for monthly updates and contingencies
- Cover phones at reception desk as needed and on a limited basis
Specifications / Requirements
- Capable of promoting, showing and selling what our Company has to offer
- Able to lead and promote the Company’s culture
- Strong knowledge of media production
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively and cohesively with external Marketing Representative
Education / Experience
- Bachelors in Marketing
- Prior experience promoting and marketing in a business environment
The physical work environment for this position involves sitting in an office setting communicating with others face-to-face, electronically and by telephone. Overtime may be required for this position if requested by a supervisor in order to complete a certain given task in a timely manner. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of the duties an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with incapacities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this position, fill out our form to the right, call (608) 836-4663 for an application, or send resume to:
8201 Excelsior Dr.
Madison, WI 53717-1907
Email @ email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Wisconsin Mutual.