Auto Claims Representative – Appraiser
||Auto Claims Representative - Appraiser
||Claims - Superior WI Office
||Material Damage Supervisor and Claims Administrative Supervisor
An Auto Appraiser processes vehicle damage from initial contact through settlement.
- Inspect, audit, and appraise damaged vehicles
- Take photos and estimate damages
- Evaluate and settle total loss vehicle claims
- Dispose salvage value
- Forward files to subrogation when necessary
- Partake in vehicle salvage processing
Specifications / Requirements
- Strong customer services skills are required
- Ability to think analytically
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Maintain strong knowledge of basic computer functions including Microsoft products
- Capable of conveying information effectively between customers and policyholders
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years of prior experience in the insurance industry
- Prior body shop experience is beneficial
The physical work environment for this position involves sitting in an office setting and on the road traveling to meet clients to appraise damage. The ratio between these two environments is approximately 70% desk bound and approximately 30% traveling. Overtime may be required for this position if requested by a supervisor in order to complete a certain given task in a timely manner. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of the duties an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with incapacities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this position, fill out our form to the right, call (608) 836-4663 for an application, or send resume to:
8201 Excelsior Dr.
Madison, WI 53717-1907
Email @ email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Wisconsin Mutual.